Is there a Hobnob-shaped hole in your life? Or does the thought of your favourite British designer make you go misty-eyed?
Tell us what British brand, dish or product you crave most and you could win yourself a festive hamper worth up to £150, courtesy of the Premier Inn Gatwick.
It’s great to see the world. But here in the UK, we really think there's no place like home.
Whether you’re a bona fide homebird, an expat who’s been living abroad for years, a regular traveller who misses home comforts or simply a fan of all things British, we want to hear what UK specialities you pine for most.
Maybe you've lived abroad all your life or are an expat who's been loving life in sunnier climes for years. Or maybe you're more used to travelling in short stints, but know as well as anyone that it only takes the smell of your favourite biscuit or the sight of a familiar logo to make you start missing Blighty…
Well pine no longer. Premier Inn Gatwick is offering you the chance to win a care package in the form of a hamper stocked full of all-British goodies, so you can enjoy some of our most iconic products, wherever you are in Europe.
Up for grabs is a hamper worth up to £150 full of all-British treats, plus some extra gifts to help make the festive season even better.
How to enter
You can then enter in any of these ways (some actions count for more entries than others):
1. Go to the www.foodbloggerconnect.com, and enter by commenting on the post about the competition (worth 4 entries).
2. Tweet about the giveaway making sure to use #TBoB and link to www.foodbloggerconnect.com (worth 1 entry)
3. Follow @PremierInn on Twitter (worth 2 entries).
4. Follow +PremierInn page on G+ (worth 3 entries).
5. Share an image of your favourite British product in the #TBoB community from your profile (worth 5 entries).
6. Write a blog post about your favourite British products with the above badge embedded within the article. Linked to this page with the ALT text "I have entered the #TBoB Giveaway competition with Premier Inn and Food blogger connect" (worth 10 entries).
Our competition runs from 10 December until 17 December 2013, with our winner being announced on 18 December 2013.
Share your entry with us
Tell everyone what you miss most about the UK on Twitter using the #TBoB hashtag or join in the fun in our Google+ community.
Terms and conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of EU Member States, excluding employees and the immediate families of employees of Premier Inn, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins at 15:00 GMT on 10 December 2013 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 17 December 2013.
4. To enter, you must use Rafflecopter and proceed to action at least one of the instructions present on www.foodbloggerconnect.com.
5. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered in the promotion.
6. The prize winner will be chosen within 48 hours of the competition closing time.
7. The prize winners will be notified within seven (7) days of judging.
8. If the promoter is unable to contact a prize winner within 3 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by random selection from the remaining entries.
9. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the quality of products and services received by the prize winner in their entry.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. Losing entries will not receive any notification and Premier Inn may select entries to appear in promotional material on the Premier Inn website (www.premierinn.com).
13. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if, at the sole discretion of Premier Inn, they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
14. The names and counties of the prize winners will be available upon request by emailing email@example.com
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
16. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
17. The prize winners may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing related activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
18. Premier Inn accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
19.The Competition is governed by these terms and conditions, the European Union law applicable and,
on a subsidiary basis, the English Law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion