If you've booked a Sleep Park Fly rate at our Gatwick (London Road) or Gatwick (Manor Royal) hotels here's the info you'll need when dropping of your car.
Our parking partner is Gatwick Official Airport Parking (Long Stay South Car Park). This is a Park & Ride service. Parking is provided in the hotel car park on the night of your stay, free of charge.
- This car park uses cameras that recognise the number plate you have provided in advance to Premier Inn. Please ensure you have your booking confirmation to hand in case of any issues.
- When you enter the car park you will be directed to a parking space. Please make a note of where you have parked, remove valuables from your car and keep hold of your car keys.
- Gatwick Airport provides a free shuttle bus to the South Terminal. For flights from the North Terminal, there is a free high-speed 2 min connection via the Gatwick Airport inter-terminal shuttle.
- On your return, catch the free shuttle bus from the South Terminal back to the Gatwick Airport Long Stay South car park.
- As you exit the car park the camera will recognise your number plate and note that you have prepaid. Please have your booking confirmation to hand for a Gatwick Airport parking representative in case of any issues.
Directions to Gatwick Long Stay South
Sat nav postcode: RH6 0LL (Accuracy of satellite navigation systems vary, please follow airport signage)
From Premier Inn Manor Royal: Turn left out of Premier Inn car park, then left again onto the main road. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto A23/London road. From Premier Inn London Road: turn left out of Premier Inn onto London Road. Continue to the roundabout and take 4th exit to rejoin A23 in the opposite direction.
THEN BOTH: continue on A23 over 2 roundabouts, then after 1.4 miles, use the left slip road towards M23/Gatwick Airport. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Airport Way. At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Ring Road South. After 100m, take the 2nd turning on the left, following signs to Long Stay car park. Stay on this road, bearing right until you come to the entrance barriers for the Long Stay car park