Spring is in the air and soon we’ll be making our homes sparkle with a spring clean. Here at Premier Inn, we know a clean and cosy bedroom is the perfect setting for a great night’s sleep – it’s not only your sanctuary to drift off in the evening, it’s where you kickstart each day.
Our resident Spring Cleaning Expert, Liz, has shared her tips and tricks for the perfect spring clean:
- If it’s been a while since you had a big clean, it’s best to be prepared. Make sure you’re all stocked up on the essentials like dusters, a vacuum cleaner, bleach and latex gloves
- Get into the nooks and crannies of your home and tackle all those hard to reach places you usually avoid like the tops of cupboards, skirting boards, doors and behind the fridge
- Use a microfiber cloth for mirrors and windows – they’ll leave these surfaces streak free and dust free and make them sparkle
- Plump your pillows every day. It’s easy – just squeeze your pillow 3x lengthways, 3x widthways, shake and then smooth and place on your bed – plump, springy and ready to be snuggled into.
- Lastly, put some music on in the background and have a fun time getting stuck in!