1. To enter the prize draw, new customers must apply to participate in the Business Account Card programme by 31st July 2012 and been successfully accepted onto the Business Account programme and stayed at a participating Premier Inn hotel in the UK on or before 31st August 2012, such stay having been made using the Premier Inn Business Account. For details on how to apply to participate in the Business Account Card programme and information regarding the Business Account Card programme, please visit www.premierinn.com.
2. The prize winning Business Account customer will be issued with a specific card (or card number) entitling such Business Account customer to an aggregate £5000 (inclusive of VAT) worth of spend on stays, food and beverage products in all UK participating Premier Inn hotels and restaurants. Details of participating Premier Inn hotels and restaurants can be found at www.premierinn.com.
3. Any spend on the specific card (or card number) for stays, food and beverage products will be based on the room prices applicable at the time of booking and prices applicable at the time of purchase of food and beverage items using the card. For the avoidance of doubt, the aggregate value of £5,000 (inclusive of VAT) worth of spend awarded to the winning Business Account customer must be used within 18 months of the date of issue of the specific card and the prices for each and every stay, food or beverage spend during such period will be deducted from the aggregate amount during such 18 month period. Any unused or residual amount of spend remaining on the card will be cancelled by Premier Inn on the expiry of the 18 month period immediately following the date of issue of the specific card.
4. There will be one prize winning Business Account customer only.
5. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. Details on how to redeem the value of £5,000 worth of spend will be provided to the winning Business Account customer on the prize draw day.
7. The winning Business Account customer will be drawn at random and will be notified by email or phone (using the contact details supplied on the application). The winning Business Account customer's representative may be required to take place in post prize draw promotional activities.
8. Premier Inn will not be liable for entries that miss the cut off date or applications that are rejected.
9. Premier Inn's decision on all matters will be final.
10. The promoter of the prize draw is Premier Inn Hotels Limited, Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU5 5XE