Whitbread Shareholder Offer
Book a Saturday night and get a Sunday night free
Qualifying shareholders (you’ll have received a Whitbread Shareholder card if you’re eligible) can enjoy a free Sunday night when staying on consecutive Saturday and Sunday nights in a UK Premier Inn (subject to availability). That’s two great nights' sleep for the price of one.
The offer is available up to 31st May 2019 and you can book up to 2 rooms on any weekend stay date. Take advantage of this great offer to explore more of the UK and make the most of your weekend with family and friends. Please show your Whitbread Shareholder card and your booking confirmation email to our receptionist when you check-in to claim your free night.
Where would you like to stay?
Don't forget to take your Shareholder card and booking confirmation email with you to show at reception. If you forget them you'll be charged the current Flex rate for the Sunday night.
- This offer is only available to eligible Whitbread PLC shareholders who have received the shareholder offer card. It is not transferable and has no cash alternative.
- This offer is valid for stays up to and including Sunday 31st May 2019.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount (eg Emerald card, Whitbread Privilege card, Weekend Rewards, Great Night Giveaway or saver rates).
- This offer is subject to availability and is limited to a maximum of two rooms per booking.
- This offer can only be booked online at www.premierinn.com/shareholder or via the Central Reservations team on 0333 003 8101, quoting “shareholder offer” on the call.
- This offer entitles up to two adults and two children (aged 15 and under) per room to a free consecutive Sunday night stay, when you book a Saturday night stay at any participating Premier Inn in the UK or Ireland. To qualify for a free Sunday night stay, shareholders must stay at their chosen Premier Inn on Saturday night.
- Please show your Whitbread Shareholder card when checking into Premier Inn to validate the offer otherwise the current Flex rate will be charged for your Sunday stay.