We may collect the following information about you:
• Contact details including title, name, postal and email addresses, postcode, contact telephone numbers;
• Business information, such as employer details and job title, particularly from our corporate customers;
• Transaction information, including payment and reservation details;
• Your membership of Whitbread group company (see further information) rewards programmes and Premier Inn Business Account membership and participation details (including birthdays and special dates where you provide this information to us and preferred restaurant locations);
• Purchase history, including the hotels that you have stayed in, activities on site (e.g. food purchases and Wi-Fi use) and the date(s) of your stay;
• Demographic information;
• Registration information, including your password and room and other expressed preferences;
• Customer communication preferences;
• Customer feedback; and
• Computer or device information (e.g. your IP address and operating system).
Where you book accommodation for other people, we may ask you to provide the above information about them (e.g. we will usually ask for the title, first name and surname of a person for each room that you book for identification purposes). You should only provide us with information about other people if you have their permission to do so.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• Administration and management of room and
restaurant bookings and our hotels and restaurants;
• Processing transactions;
• Administration of our Digital Channels, including in respect of our registered users, who may also store a personal identification number online to easily access and apply room preferences and personal details when booking through our automated telephone service;
• Administration and management of our competitions, promotions and prize draws – you should check the applicable terms and conditions of the competition, promotion or prize draw for further information;
• Sending you communications about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We may also send you service information communications (e.g. reservation confirmation). With your permission, we and other companies in the Whitbread group (see further information) will keep you informed of news and offers from other Whitbread group companies;
• Business, website and consumer analysis and reporting; and
• Correspondence between us, including where you use our 'Contact us' form.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• Other companies in the Whitbread group (see further information) and to service providers for the purposes outlined above;
• A buyer in the event that we or any of our assets are acquired by a third party (as your information may be one of the transferring assets); and/or
• Any third party where we are under a legal duty to do so, or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our customers). This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where personal information is processed on our behalf by third parties (such as for the purposes of processing your room booking), we put measures in place to keep your information secure.
Premier Inn takes the security of any personal information we hold very seriously.
Where necessary, and in common with other websites and apps, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to ensure that personal information provided to us is not visible to anybody else when in transit between your computer and our servers. You can tell when SSL is in use by the presence of a small "padlock" symbol in the status bar of your web browser.
In addition, our web servers are housed behind a secure firewall that prevents access to our databases by unauthorised users. All of our servers are housed in a secure environment with high levels of physical security.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site: any transmission is at your risk. Once we have received your information, we will handle it in accordance with our usual practices.
Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We would like to keep you informed of Premier Inn news and offers by post, phone, email, text and other electronic means.
We and other companies in the Whitbread group (see Further Information) would also like to keep you informed of news and offers from other Whitbread brands (including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Taybarns and Table Table restaurants and Costa) by post, phone, email, text and other electronic means.
If you have agreed to receive such marketing communications you may opt out or change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us. If you have registered with Premier Inn you can change your preferences in the My Premier Inn section on this site.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove personal information you think is inaccurate by contacting us. If you are registered with Premier Inn you can also update your contact details and other personal information in the My Premier Inn section of this site.
You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. To do so, please contact us. We may make a small charge for this service.
Premier Inn Guest Relations
This site is operated by Whitbread Group PLC (company number 00029423 and VAT number 243292864), whose registered office is Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Dunstable LU5 5XE ("Premier Inn"). Premier Inn Limited is part of the Whitbread group of companies.
Whitbread Group PLC’s principal operating subsidiaries include:
• Premier Inn Limited (company number 6190411)
• Premier Inn Hotels Limited (company number 5137608)
• Stripe Travel Inn Limited (company number 01739344)
• Whitbread Restaurants Limited (company number 6190450)
• Costa Limited (company number 1270695)
• Coffee Nation Limited (company number 3145187).