Employees of Whitbread, associate companies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. The closing date for each #premierwinn competition will be announced on the Twitter feed. The prize consists of a one night stay and Premier breakfast for two people at the specified Premier Inn hotel. The prize does not include an evening meal. Travel expenses are not included. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Only one entry per person. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the closing date. Whitbread’s decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into.
By entering the "Where's Lenny" promotion (the "Promotion") you will be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions:
1. PROMOTER: This Promotion is being administered by 33 Digital Communications on behalf of Whitbread Group PLC, PO Box 77, Dunstable, LU5 5XE (the "Promoter").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to any resident of the United Kingdom who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of the Promoter, its agent 33 Digital Communications, their associate companies and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter. No purchase is required to enter the Promotion however you will need an internet connection.
3. TIMING: The Promotion runs from 09.00 until 16:00 each day from Monday 20th January 2014 to Friday 24th January 2014 (the "Promotion Period").
4. TO ENTER: To be eligible to win a prize on any day you must follow the instructions found that day on facebook.com/premierinn and/or twitter.com/premierinn. The closing time for the submission of entries is 16:00 each day. [You may only enter the Promotion once on each day. If you enter via Facebook you cannot enter the promotion by Twitter on that same day and vice-versa.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: There are two prizes available each day. One for entries received via Facebook and one for entries received via Twitter. A separate prize draw will be conducted for each. All correct answers received by 16:00 each day will be entered into the prize draws for that day. The random prize draws will be conducted by 33 Digital Communications at 17:00 each day. All winners will be contacted by 33 Digital Communications by midnight of the following day. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven days, an alternative winner will be selected at random. No one who has won a prize on one day will be eligible to win another prize. In the event that the name of a previous prize winner is draw an alternative winner will be selected at random.
6. PRIZES: Each prize consists of a two night stay (on a room only basis) for two people at a Premier Inn hotel of the winner’s choosing and a Premier breakfast for two. Travel expenses are not included. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Rooms are subject to availability. Bookings must be made by 28.02.2014 00:00 and stays completed by 30.12.2014 00:00. The winners' names and county of residence will be available by written request made through Facebook Messages within 28 days of the end of the Promotion Period.
7. PERSONAL DATA AND PUBLICITY: All personal data submitted in connection with the Promotion will be processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the Promotion. [The Promoter will not any use personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant]. By participating in the Promotion, each participant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions. Each winner agrees to the publication of their name and county of residence [and to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion.
8. GENERAL: The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The Promoter will not be responsible for any attempt to enter the Promotion which is unsuccessful or incomplete for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant and to exclude any entries which is believes to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions. All decisions made by the Promoter in respect of the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
9. LIABILITY: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law the Promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion. The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter and you acknowledge and agree that neither Facebook nor Twitter shall have any liability to them in connection with the Promotion.
10. GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
11. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of this Promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, the Promoter may seek damages from you and may ban you from participating in any of its future promotions.