Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of employees of Premier Inn, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins at 1800 on 24 July 2013 and closes at 2359 on 6 August 2013.
4. To enter, you must create a blog post describing what you would do if you had £500 to spend at the Edinburgh Festival. The button graphic on the competition page needs to be embedded on your blog in order for the entry to be tracked.
5. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered in the promotion.
6. The prize winner will be chosen within 48 hours of the competition closing time.
7. The prize winners will be notified within seven (7) days of judging.
8. If the promoter is unable to contact a prize winner within 3 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by random selection from the remaining entries.
9. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the availability of tickets to events outlined by the prize winner in their entry.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. Losing entries will not receive any notification and Premier Inn may select entries to appear in promotional material on the Premier Inn website (www.premierinn.com).
13. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if, at the sole discretion of Premier Inn, they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
14. The names and counties of the prize winners will be available upon request by emailing email@example.com
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
16. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
17. The prize winners may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing related activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
18. Premier Inn accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
19. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.