1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Promoter, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is not necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 26th July 2018 and 23.59 BST on the 31st July 2018 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the best ‘Away Day’ fan including how many away games you have been to this season, whether you have missed any life events to watch an away game, and the team you support in 100 words or under to be entered into the competition.
5. Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prize: One winner will win a free night in a Premier Inn for each club league “Away Day” match for one season for their UK league games (2018-19 season).
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Once accommodation has been booked, the reservation is non-refundable and the date of the reservation cannot be changed.
b. The winner will be responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
c. Accommodation will be in a twin or double room on request of the winner.
d. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and the Promoter will not be responsible for any such costs.
8. Winner Selection: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be judged by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the close of the Promotion Period to select one winner based on the following criteria:
a. How many away games have you been to in the last football season for your team’s UK league games?
b. Have you missed any life events to watch an away game?
9. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address used on entry within 3 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 7 days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to communications within 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
10. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of prize acceptance to organise their Prize.
11. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner.
12. By entering this Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year for promotional purposes from the date of entry. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year from the date of entry but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant.
13. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
15. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
18. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
19. The full name and county of the winner will be available by visiting www.promowinners.com/PremierInn following the close of the Promotion Period for eight weeks.
21. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Whitbread Group PLC, Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, LU5 5XE.