- These Specific Terms are to be read in conjunction with our General Competition Terms and Conditions https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/terms/promotions.html
- The prize draw promoter is Premier Inn Hotels Limited, Whitbread Court, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, Beds, LU5 5XE. ("Promoter").
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except for employees of family members of employees of the Promoter, its associated companies or agents.
- PRIZE DETAILS
4.1 There are 20 prizes to be won.
4.2 5 winners will each receive a scooter suitcase
4.3 15 winners will each receive a tech holder suitcase
4.4 The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative. The prize is not to be sold or used for commercial purposes.
- PRIZE DRAW ENTRY DETAILS
5.1 The draw opens on Wednesday 14th July 2021 at 12:00. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on Friday 6th August 2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5.2 To enter you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Suitcase Giveaway
5.3 20 winners will be selected at random from all entries over the duration of the competition period.
- Winners will be selected at random on 9th August 2021. The winner will be informed by email within five days of their selection. The winner must clam their prize and provide their contact and delivery details within 10 days of notification, failing which the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity on the Premier Inn Facebook page and in their local media.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, or for incomplete or illegible entries. Submission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter may withdraw the prize draw or change its rules at any time without notice and without incurring any liability to any person who has entered or intended to enter the prize draw.
- Each clause in these Specific Terms operates separately. If any part is found by a court to be unreasonable or unenforceable the other parts will continue to apply
- By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these Specific Terms and the Promoter's General Competition Terms and Conditions to the exclusion of all others. These Specific Terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.