- These Specific Terms are to be read in conjunction with our General Competition Terms and Conditions https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/terms/promotions.html.
- The promoter is Premier Inn Hotels Limited, Whitbread Court, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, Beds, LU5 5XE. ("Promoter").
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except for employees of family members of employees of the Promoter, its associated companies or agents.
- Life Skills Academy details
Successful entries (“Winners”) will receive a place on one of Premier Inn’s Life Skills Academy sessions as well as a Premier Inn bedding bundle (consisting of one duvet and a pair of pillows) (the “Prize”). The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative. The prize is not to be sold or used for commercial purposes. There are 10 places available per at each location (30 places in total), the locations are Glasgow, Birmingham and London (with the specific locations in these cities to be confirmed). During the session, the winners will be shown how to complete various domestic tasks including making a bed. Each session will last approx. 2 hours, with refreshments included.
- Life Skills Academy Application details
5.1 To enter with a chance of winning one of the 30 Prizes, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and preferred Prize location (Glasgow, Birmingham of London) in the email subject line between 29th September 2021 (Start Date) and 5th October 2021 (Closing Date). Entries received before the Start Date or after the Closing Date will not be valid. You may only enter the prize draw once.
5.2 Life Skills Academy sessions will be held between 1pm and 3pmon the following dates; Glasgow 17th October 2021, Birmingham 18th October 2021 and London 19th October 2021.
- 10 Winners from valid entries received for each location will be drawn at random by an independent third party. Winners will be notified by no later than 8 October 2021 via the e-mail address provided; Winners must acknowledge this email within 3 days of notification, failing which the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner. If any Winner is prevented from attending a Life Skills Academy session, then an alternative Winner will be selected. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel any Life Skills Academy session for any reason and may at its discretion choose to run a session on another date entirely or remotely via the internet.t. In the event of cancellation, Winners will still receive bedding bundles. Travel and/or accommodation is not included.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for loss of applications through technical fault, or for incomplete or illegible entries. Submission of application is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter may cancel the event or change its rules at any time without notice and without incurring any liability to any person who has entered or intended to enter the prize draw.
- Each clause in these Specific Terms operates separately. If any part is found by a court to be unreasonable or unenforceable the other parts will continue to apply.
- By applying, you agree to be bound by these Specific Terms and the Promoter's General Competition Terms and Conditions to the exclusion of all others. These Specific Terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.