Advertised rates are room only inclusive of VAT. Selected saver rate rooms available for £35 and under between 26th January to 15th April 2018.
Selected saver rate rooms for £35 and under and selected saver rate London rooms for £39 and under. Very limited avalibility.
Prices are correct as of 4th January 2018.
Bookings must be made online at www.premierinn.com
It is a term of Premier Inn offering you our Premier Saver room prices that you may not amend your reservation, and no refund will be offered if you cancel your booking. Offer is available at selected Premier Inn hotels only and is subject to availability. Please check alternative dates if your selected date is not available. Leisure vouchers cannot be accepted as a payment method and a £1processing fee may be applied when you pay for your room by credit card.
Device exclusions apply. Only devices with a web browser and the ability to connect to a public service are able to access the network. Please check your device for compatibility. Maximum data allowance 1 GB per user per day. Service terms and conditions apply please see www.arqiva.com/support/wifi/site/premier-inn-free
*Our brilliant unlimited breakfast- subject to limited availability.
Kids eat breakfast free- up to two under 16's eat breakfast free when one adult orders a full Premier Inn Breakfast
Premier Inn’s Take It Up a Gear Competition:
By entering “Premier Inn’s Take It Up a Gear Competition” promotion (the "Promotion") you will be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions.
1. PROMOTER: The Promotion is being administered by Premier Inn Limited on behalf of Whitbread Group PLC, PO Box 77, Dunstable, LU5 5XE (the "Promoter").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to any resident of the United Kingdom who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of the Promoter, their associate companies, any company involved in the organisation or administration of this Promotion and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible to enter. No purchase is required to enter the Promotion however you will need a computer and an internet connection to enter the Promotion. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of a computer and an internet connection for the purpose of registering and/or entering the Promotion.
3. TIMING: The Promotion runs from 9.00am on 1st January 2017 until midnight on 31st January 2017 (the "Promotion Period").
4. ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION: To enter the promotion, you must complete the details form and answer the question correctly on www.PremierInn.com/Cycling/Competition. The Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One winner and six runners-up will be chosen by a random computer programme within 7 days of the end of the Promotion Period. The one prize winner and the six runner ups will be contacted via email or phone call by 1st February 2017. If the prize winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 3 days, an alternative winner will be selected by a random computer programme from the remaining eligible and correct entries. The names and county of the winners will be made available upon request by emailing email@example.com up to 28 days after the promotion has ended.
6. PRIZES: One winner will win bikes plus cycle accessories, collectively up to the value of £1,500 and redeemable only at a Halfords store. The roof box and cycle carrier are optional prizes that can only be redeemed by the winner or their immediate family, with specific products offered by Halfords dependent on the car, to the value of £1,000 inclusive of fitting. To redeem the prize, the winner will need to visit a Halfords store and collect the items they select. The winner will also receive a 2 night stay at a UK Premier Inn of their choice for a family of four, in a family room, with breakfast and dinner included on both mornings/evenings. Six runners-up will win £25 worth of Halfords vouchers and a one night stay at a UK Premier Inn of their choice. The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or change given.
7. PERSONAL DATA AND PUBLICITY: All personal data submitted in connection with the Promotion will be processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the Promotion. The Promoter will not any use personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant. By participating in the Promotion, each participant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions. Each winner agrees to the publication of their name and county of residence and to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion.
8. GENERAL: The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The Promoter will not be responsible for any attempt to enter the Promotion which is unsuccessful or incomplete for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions. All decisions made by the Promoter in respect of the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable. The Promoter may also ask for follow-up contact from the winners with and image and/or a statement which can be published on the Premier Inn Facebook platform as an after story of the winner.
9. LIABILITY: We shall only be liable in respect of this Promotion for loss or damage which is a foreseeable consequence of our breach of these Promotion terms or our negligence. The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and you acknowledge and agree that Facebook shall have any liability to you in connection with the Promotion.
10. GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law though as a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident.
11. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of this Promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to render your entry invalid or seek damages from you and may ban you from participating in any of its future promotions.
12. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Promotion, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. PRIZE REDEMPTION: The winner must arrange to select and collect their Halfords prizes no later than31st March 2018 and the winner’s stay at Premier Inn must take place before 28th February 2019. Halfords vouchers for runners up will be sent via email or post. Premier Inn stays for runners up must take place before 28th February 2019. Full details of how to book will be sent to winners.