Get a Costa Coffee voucher when you book a qualifying stay*
Premier Inn - £10 Costa Coffee e-voucher promotion
Terms and Conditions
By entering this promotion you will be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions.
1. PROMOTER: The Dunstable, LU5 5XE (the "Promoter").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over at the date on which they enter the pPromotion who have received this invitation to enter the promotion by email. Employees of the Promoter, its companies, any company involved in the organisation or administration of this Promotion and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
3. TIMING: Entry to the Promotion opens at 10:00 on 3rd December 2018 and closes at 23:59 on 21st December 2018 (the "Promotion Period")
4. ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION: To qualify for a £10 Costa Coffee e-voucher eligible customers must book to stay at one of the selected Premier Inn locations on one of the dates applicable dates. The applicable dates are: Friday 7th December, Friday 14th December and Friday 21st December 2018. The selected locations included in the Promotion are: Whitley Bay, Sunderland A19/A1231, Newcastle Quayside, Newcastle Gosforth/Cramlington, Sunderland City Centre, Newcastle (Millennium Bridge), Newcastle (Holystone) South Shields Port Of Tyne, Newcastle (Metro Centre), Newcastle South, Newcastle (Team Valley), North Shields (Ferry Terminal), Newcastle Airport, Ashington, Newcastle Airport (South), Newcastle City Centre The Gate, Newcastle (Washington). Bookings mustshould be made directly with Premier Inn and not a third party.
The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
i. verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age); and
ii. disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; and
iii.disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf.
The personal data is shared with Jigsaw , an agency that the promoter has appointed to assist it in managing the promotion. This disclosure is necessary for the purposes of the promoter's legitimate interests in promotion management (which are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects).
7. LIABILITY: If the Promoter fails to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of the promoter's breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of the Promoter's breach or if they were contemplated by you and the Promoter at the time that you entered the Promotion.
8. GOVERNING LAW: The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the promotion and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you will also benefit from any mandatory provisions of Scottish law and can bring legal proceedings in respect of the promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts.
9. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Promotion, please contact our customer service 0333 003 8101 (Calls are charged at the national rate).