Get a Costa Coffee voucher when you join Business Booker.
Terms and Conditions
By entering “Premier Inn Business Booker Costa Coffee e-voucher” promotion (the "Promotion") you will be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions.
1. PROMOTER: The Promotion is being administered by Premier Inn Limited on behalf of Whitbread Group PLC, PO Box 77, Dunstable, LU5 5XE (the "Promoter").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to all Business Booker Travel Managers who have received this invitation to enter the promotion by email. Employees of the Promoter, its associate companies, any company involved in the organisation or administration of this Promotion and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible to enter. No purchase is required to enter the Promotion however you will need a computer and an internet connection to enter the Promotion. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of a computer and an internet connection for the purpose of registering and/or entering the Promotion.
3. TIMING: The Promotion runs from 10:00 on 5th September 2018 until 23:59 on 28th September 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
4. ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION: To be eligible for the Costa Coffee e-voucher you must sign up for Business Booker by 28th September 2018. Please make sure the email address you use to sign up for Business booker is the same one we sent the competition details to. You should obtain your employers permission before you sign up your company for Business Booker. To sign up for Business Booker you must complete the form on the Business Booker homepage business.premierinn.com/content/cbt/en/login.html
6. PERSONAL DATA AND PUBLICITY: All personal data submitted in connection with the Promotion will be processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the Promotion. The Promoter will not any use personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant. By participating in the Promotion, each participant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winner agrees to the publication of their name and county of residence and to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion.
7. LIABILITY: We shall only be liable in respect of this Promotion for loss or damage which is a foreseeable consequence of our breach of these Promotion terms or our negligence.
8. GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
9. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Promotion, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org