Win a stunning framed print for your workplace
Premier Inn has just announced its support for Project Art Works, an artist-led organisation working with people who have complex needs. This incredible charity has a hugely positive impact on many lives by using art to reveal people’s abilities rather than their disabilities.
Project Art Works facilitates the creation of art by people with complex needs through painting, drawing, printmaking, collage, sculpture, animation and photography. Artists and their families benefit from support during sessions at the Project Art Works’ studios in Hastings where they spend time creating art on their own terms. We were so impressed with their work that we have chosen to display original paintings by some of the artists right inside six of our hotels over the coming year.
To celebrate our support for Project Art Works, we’re offering you the chance to win one limited edition framed print by an artist who will feature in one of our hotels. To enter the promotion, you must send your name, telephone number, company name and email address to email@example.com. Please make sure the email address you use is the same one we sent the competition details to. The Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
What’s more, the lucky winner will be able to choose their limited edition print from the collection of eight paintings which can be viewed online at www.premierinn.com/local-art-stories
Terms and Conditions
By entering “Premier Inn’s Project Artworks Competition” promotion (the "Promotion") you will be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions.
1. PROMOTER: The Promotion is being administered by Premier Inn Limited on behalf of Whitbread Group PLC, PO Box 77, Dunstable, LU5 5XE (the "Promoter").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to all Business Booker Travel Managers who have received this invitation to enter the competition by email. Employees of the Promoter, its associate companies, any company involved in the organisation or administration of this Promotion and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible to enter. No purchase is required to enter the Promotion however you will need a computer and an internet connection to enter the Promotion. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of a computer and an internet connection for the purpose of registering and/or entering the Promotion.
3. TIMING: The Promotion runs from 10am on 16th July 2018 until midnight on 10th August 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
4. ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION:
To enter the promotion, you must send your name, telephone number, company name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure the email address you use is the same one we sent the competition details to. The Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One winner will be chosen by a random computer programme within 7 days of the end of the Promotion Period. The one prize winner will be contacted via email or phone call by 31st August 2018 If the prize winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 3 days, an alternative winner will be selected by a random computer programme from the remaining eligible entries. The names and county of the winner will be made available upon request by emailing email@example.com up to 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
6. PRIZES: One winner will win a framed print from the Premier Inn/Project Art Works collection of eight paintings. The winner can choose which painting they would like a print of. The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or change given. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s place of work.
7. PERSONAL DATA AND PUBLICITY: All personal data submitted in connection with the Promotion will be processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the Promotion. The Promoter will not any use personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant. By participating in the Promotion, each participant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winner agrees to the publication of their name and county of residence and to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion.
8. GENERAL: The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter will not be responsible for any attempt to enter the Promotion which is unsuccessful or incomplete for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be in valid or in breach of these terms and conditions. All decisions made by the Promoter in respect of the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable. The Promoter may also ask for follow-up contact from the winner with and image and/or a statement which can be published on a Premier Inn platform as an after story of the winner.
9. LIABILITY: We shall only be liable in respect of this Promotion for loss or damage which is a foreseeable consequence of our breach of these Promotion terms or our negligence.
11. GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law though as a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident.
12. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of this Promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to render your entry invalid or seek damages from you and may ban you from participating in any of its future promotions.
13. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Promotion, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org