If you've booked a Sleep Park Fly rate at our Manchester Airport Runger Lane North hotel here's the info you'll need when dropping of your car.
Our parking partner is Jetparks. Parking is provided in the hotel car park on the night of your stay, free of charge.
- Arrive at Jetparks 3 (directions below)
- Your number plate details that you provided to Premier Inn will be recognised, the barrier will lift.
- Please be sure to bring a copy of Premier Inn booking confirmation in case your number plate is not recognised.
- This car park is situated approximately 1 mile from the airport, depending on your terminal
- Free bus transfer to and from all three terminals (5 - 15 minute transfer) runs every 15 minutes
- On your return, the exit barrier will lift automatically.
- Maximum height 2.2 meters (7ft 2in) at JetParks 3
- Trailers are not permitted
- Disabled bays are visible and bus is wheelchair friendly
Directions to the car park
Directions to Jetparks 3 (M22 5YA) from M56
- Exit M56 at Junction 5
- At the traffic lights, follow signs for Cheadle.
- Continue along West Ringway Road to the traffic lights at the petrol station and turn right.
- Follow Styal Road for a short distance looking out for Manchester Airports JetParks 3 on your right.
Directions to Jetparks 3 (M22 5YA) from Manchester Airport Runger Lane North Premier Inn
- Take a left out the Premier Inn car park into Runger Lane (becomes Thorley Lane)
- Continue along Thorley Lane until you reach a T junction, you will pass by Jet Parks 1 which will be on your right hand side
- At the T junction turn left (signposted Terminal 1 & 3).
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Ringway Road West signposted Cheadle B5166.
- Continue along Ringway Road West, Manchester Business Park will be on your left hand side.
- Continue for approximately 1 mile, until you reach a T junction/traffic lights with a Shell garage on your right hand side.
- Turn right at the T junction/traffic lights onto Styal Road (signposted Wilmslow/Styal).
- JetParks 3 is on your right hand side in about 100 metres.