By entering “Premier Inn’s Father’s Day” promotion (the "Promotion") you will be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions.
1. PROMOTER: The Promotion is being administered by Premier Inn, Facebook platform on behalf of Whitbread Group PLC, PO Box 77, Dunstable, LU5 5XE (the "Promoter").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to any resident of the United Kingdom who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of the Promoter, their associate companies and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter. No purchase is required to enter the Promotion however you will need a computer and an internet connection to enter the Promotion. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of a computer and an internet connection for the purpose of registering and/or entering the Promotion.
3. TIMING: The Promotion runs from 09.00am on Friday 17th June until 09.00am on Monday 20th June 2016 (the "Promotion Period").
The closing time for the submission of entries is 09.00am on Monday 20th June 2016. The Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
4. ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION
To enter the promotion, you must comment below the Facebook post with why your dad deserves to win.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One winner will be chosen based on the best answer. The prize winner will be contacted by Premier Inn via Facebook by 17.00 on Monday 20th June 2016. If the prize winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 3 days, an alternative winner will be selected from the remaining eligible and correct entries. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. The names of the winners will be made available upon request by emailing email@example.com up to 28 days after the promotion has ended.
6. PRIZES: One winner will win the following prizes each for their dad:
1x Free night stay at a Premier Inn of their dad’s choice within the UK for two adults and two children - under 16 years of age - in a Premier Inn family room.
1x Full Premier Inn Breakfast for their dad and the other occupants in the room (up to two adults and two children).
Premier Inn has the final say on the eligibility and, relevancy. The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. PERSONAL DATA AND PUBLICITY: All personal data submitted in connection with the Promotion will be processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the Promotion. The Promoter will not any use personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant. By participating in the Promotion, each participant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions. Each winner agrees to the publication of their name and county of residence and to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion.
8. GENERAL: The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The Promoter will not be responsible for any attempt to enter the Promotion which is unsuccessful or incomplete for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions. All decisions made by the Promoter in respect of the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable. The Promoter may also ask for follow-up contact from the winners with and image and/or a statement which can be published on the Premier Inn Facebook platform as an after story of the winner.
9. LIABILITY: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law the Promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion. The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and you acknowledge and agree that Facebook shall have any liability to you in connection with the Promotion.
11. GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
12. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of this Promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to render your entry invalid or seek damages from you and may ban you from participating in any of its future promotions.
13. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Promotion, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org