Whether it's an overnight stop for work, a night out, or a weekend break with family or friends, our ads show that, whatever the occasion, our hotels are always a great place to start.
Check out our latest ad in the series below. You might recognise the soundtrack…
Meet best of buddies, Chapman and Steele, who are off to deliver some knockout pitches in the world of printer sales. Filmed with the iconic 80’s Beverley Hills Cop soundtrack ‘The Heat is On’ by Glenn Frey, we see them wake up after a great night’s sleep and start their day right by tucking into our Unlimited Premier Inn Breakfast. Directed by BAFTA nominated director Rob Leggatt, you’ll see how he gives the classic ‘buddy cop’ film theme a hilarious Premier Inn twist. Look out for a starring role from Assistant Operations Manager Ross Mallard from our Birmingham New Street Premier Inn and Holding Operations Manager Jessica White from our Tewkesbury Premier Inn.
Assistant Operations Manager
Birmingham New Street Premier Inn
We spoke to star of our latest ad Ross Mallard. Assistant Operations Manager by day, TV star by night.
“I loved being part of the experience as a whole but now I want to be the next Brad Pitt!”
“Yes. When a guest came down to reception in a panic after forgetting his trouser belt and had an important meeting to go to, I gave him mine on the spot! It felt great to help out a guest in need.”
Maybe they grab your favourite sandwich when you’re snowed under at work or always lend an ear after a disastrous date. Whatever it is they do, we want to know who your work buddy is and why. Enter our Facebook competition below and you could win an Unlimited Premier Inn Breakfast for the two of you!
By entering “Premier Inn’s Work Buddy Promotion” (the "Promotion") you will be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions.
1. PROMOTER: The Promotion is being administered by Premier Inn Limited on behalf of Whitbread Group PLC, PO Box 77, Dunstable, LU5 5XE (the "Promoter").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to any resident of the United Kingdom [(excluding Northern Ireland)] who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of the Promoter, its associate companies, any company involved in the organisation or administration of this Promotion and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible to enter. No purchase is required to enter the Promotion however you will need a Facebook account, a computer and an internet connection to enter the Promotion. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred for the purpose of entering the Promotion.
3. TIMING: The Promotion runs from 8th September until midnight on 29th September 2017 (the "Promotion Period").
4. ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION
To enter the Promotion, you must comment below on one of the 3 Promotion lead Facebook posts, tagging one Facebook friend. The Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: 100 winners will be chosen by a random computer programme within 7 days of the end of the Promotion Period. The prize winners will be contacted by Premier Inn via Facebook by 1st November 2017. If any prize winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 3 days, an alternative winner will be selected by a random computer programme from the remaining eligible and correct entries. The names and county of the winners will be made available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org up to 28 days after the Promotion has ended.
6. PRIZES: One hundred (100) winners will each win a Premier Inn Breakfast for them and one (1) additional adult (aged 16 and over)and a pair of mugs. The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. PRIZE REDEMPTION: Winners will receive a Voucher for Breakfast for two and a pair of mugs. The Breakfast voucher entitles the holder and one additional person to an adult Premier Inn breakfast. The voucher is only valid at participating Premier Inn locations. Participating hotels are Premier Inn hotels where there is an adjacent/on-site Thyme Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Table Table or Whitbread Inns. Restaurant details can be found on the Hotel Information pages on www.premierinn.com. The voucher must be presented on arrival in the restaurant and handed to a team member. There is no cash alternative, and vouchers that have been copied, altered or defaced are invalid. Voucher is valid until 31st Dec 2017, and can be used Monday - Friday (subject to restaurant breakfast opening hours), please check with your chosen restaurant/ location before visiting as you may be required to book and to avoid any disappointment.
8. PERSONAL DATA AND PUBLICITY: All personal data submitted in connection with the Promotion will be processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the Promotion. The Promoter will not any use personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant. By participating in the Promotion, each participant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions. Each winner agrees to the publication of their name and county of residence and to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion which may include their entry being displayed on Facebook and/ or the Premier Inn website.
9. GENERAL: The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The Promoter will not be responsible for any attempt to enter the Promotion which is unsuccessful or incomplete for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions. All decisions made by the Promoter in respect of the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable. [The Promoter may also ask for follow-up contact from the winners with and image and/or a statement which can be published on the Premier Inn Facebook platform as an after story of the winner.]
10. LIABILITY: We shall only be liable in respect of this Promotion for loss or damage which is a foreseeable consequence of our breach of these Promotion terms or our negligence. The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and you acknowledge and agree that Facebook shall have any liability to you in connection with the Promotion.
11. GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law though as a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. This Promotion also follows standard Facebook terms and conditions.
12. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of this Promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to render your entry invalid or seek damages from you and may ban you from participating in any of its future promotions.
13. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Promotion, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.