Sorry, this competition is now closed.
We've sent some lucky bloggers on action packed outdoor breaks around the UK, now you have the chance to enter our competition and win a break of your own.
Up for grabs is an outdoor activity weekend package worth £500, including 2 nights Premier Inn B&B for two people at select hotels, along with travel and a day of action-packed outdoor activities.
How to Enter
Read the adventures of:
and enter using the Rafflecopter widget embedded on their posts about the competition. (Some entry methods are worth more competition entries than others).
Entries must be made through Rafflecopter using the following methods:
1. Follow @PremierInn on Twitter (worth 1 entry)
2. Tweet about the Giveaway (worth 2 entries)
3. Like and comment on your favourite #GreatBritishStories animation on the Premier Inn Youtube channel (worth 3 entries).
4. Tweet your favourite #GreatBritishStories film (worth 4 entries)
5. Tweet your favourite #GreatBritishStories page (worth 5 entries)
6. Write a blog post about your favourite of the #GreatBritishStories (worth 10 entries)
Our competition runs from 14 March until 28 March 2014, with our winner being announced on 31 March 2014 - Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of employees of Premier Inn, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins at 15:00 GMT on 14 March 2014 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 28 March 2014.
4. To enter, you must use Rafflecopter and proceed to action at least one of the instructions present as outlined above.
5. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered in the promotion.
6. The prize winner will be chosen by random selection
7. The prize winners will be notified within seven (7) days of judging.
8. If the promoter is unable to contact a prize winner within 3 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by random selection from the remaining entries.
9. The prize weekend must be redeemed within 3 months of a successful notification.
10. Once the prize weekend is booked, any changes to the booking will be at the expense of the winner
10. The promoter will arrange for the prize to be redeemed at any of the following hotels: Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel, Premier Inn Bath City Centre Hotel, Premier Inn Canterbury City Centre Hotel, Premier Inn Exeter Hotel (M5 J29), Premier Inn Lincoln City Centre Hotel, Premier Inn Shrewsbury Town Centre Hotel, Premier Inn Stirling City Centre Hotel, Premier Inn Weymouth,Premier Inn Woking Town Centre Hotel.
11. The promoter will arrange return travel for the prize winner by UK domestic standard class train, or economy class flight in the case that is less expensive.
12.The promoter accepts no responsibility for the quality of products and services received by the prize winner in their entry.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
15. Losing entries will not receive any notification and Premier Inn may select entries to appear in promotional material on the Premier Inn website (www.premierinn.com).
16. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if, at the sole discretion of Premier Inn, they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
17. The names and counties of the prize winners will be available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
19. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
20. The prize winners may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing related activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
21. Premier Inn accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
22. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.