It’s every girls dream to wake up next to a Prince and the opportunity of Premier Inn’s ‘Royal Bed-ding’ gives you the chance to do just that.
Designed to celebrate the Royal Wedding, the UK’s biggest budget hotel chain is giving guests in certain London Premier Inn sites* the chance to wake up as Prince William and Kate Middleton by printing images of the Royal couple’s bodies onto a limited selection of duvets at Premier Inn hotels in the capital city.
The duvets will feature printed images from the neck down of Prince William and Kate Middleton and all guests need to do is to get into bed, line their head with the printed bodies and then they can be the future King and Queen for the night.
Steve Conway, Premier Inn spokesman says, “We like to treat our guests like Royalty at every opportunity. Now some of our guests can enjoy a great night’s sleep and wake up as a future King or Queen.”
- This limited offer is available on a strictly first-come, first-served basis by Premier Inn guests wanting Royal Bed-ding on the evening of 28th April 2011.
- The Premier Inn Royal bed-ding request must be submitted by the 22nd April 2011 and requests can only be made online via firstname.lastname@example.org
- When making a request, the following information must be given:
- Contact telephone number as well as e-mail address
- Preferred selected site for booking
- Email notification with a reference number will be sent to you if your request is successful in securing the bedding within 48 hours of making your request
- Royal bed-ding is available at the following 5 selected Premier Inn hotels only and is subject to availability, with two royal bed-dings available at each of 5 selected hotels: London Southwark, Bankside, 34 Park Street, London, SE1 9EF, United Kingdom; London King’s Cross St. Pancras, 26-30 York Way, Kings Cross, London, N1 9AA, United Kingdom; London Victoria, 82-83 Eccleston Square, Off 55 Gillingham Street, London Victoria, SW1V 1PS, United Kingdom, London County Hall, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 7PB, United Kingdom and London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road), 15 Bath Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 2AB
- Premier Inn cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to submitted enquiries or enquiries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Premier Inn’s control
- Premier Inn reserves the right to disqualify any submitted request if it has reasonable grounds to believe such entry may have breached any of these terms and conditions
- Premier Inn has the right to amend or withdraw this package without notice
- The bedding is not available to employees of Whitbread Group plc, Premier Inn, Whitbread Restaurants, or Costa brands, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion